Meet David Jenyns, the person that sold the Melbourne Cricket Ground (one of the most famous grounds in Australia) and the founder of Melbourne SEO Services, a digital content marketing company.
David’s impressive journey begins as an author and coach to hundreds of day traders back in his early 20’s. Having an analytical eye from stock market trading, he quickly learned to see – and snap up – business opportunities all around him. His business experience spans from one-off windfall projects such as selling the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), developing and franchising retail stores, building multi-million dollar portfolio of over 500 domains and websites, to turning his real-world promotional skills into successful online marketing systems.
Some years on, David’s focus is now on his renowned SEO and web video companies, Melbourne SEO Services and Melbourne Video Productions, who together help businesses grow through innovative online marketing systems.
Recognized as an Amazon bestseller, high achieving entrepreneur and online marketer, David has been a keynote speaker at countless conferences and seminars, as well as featured in dozens of publications, including Australian Financial Review and Smart Investor and other media such as Nova radio and Channel 9’s Today Show.
A highly driven entrepreneur, David believes in something we’ve also preached to our clients: becoming an authority and influencer in your market is the single best way to position yourself for success.
In this podcast, we have a chat with David and find out how your he built his influence online.
- How to build a business that runs without you there.
- Importance of making “space” for unexpected opportunities.
- Why you should document everything you do.
- Obstacles faced in building influence.
- The importance of processes and systems.
- “Be the best example of what it is you’re teaching”
- “You are always building that reputation and experience”
- “People’s BS detectors are now very sensitive”
- “Stop looking for the holy grail”
- DavidJenyns.com– Connect with David and his projects
- Authoritycontent.com – David’s bestselling book where he shares the simple system for building your brand, sales & credibility.
- 3 Steps to Linkedin Mastery – Learn how to build your influence and download our free 3-step digital guide to leverage Linkedin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.