Eric V. Holtzclaw is a entrepreneur who has founded, grown and sold multiple companies, including one of the first profitable Internet enterprises.
He is a published author and sought after expert and speaker on what it takes to successfully establish, grow and nurture a business and is a regular contributor to Inc. Magazine.
With over 20 years of experience and founding multiple successful startups, Eric Holtzclaw has been there and done that.
And today he’s sharing some of that knowledge with us.
- Know when to turn things into a process
- Importance of having a history of what you do
- How to get a quick response from an influencer
- Why building a personal brand is important
- Find out what a mentor can do for you
- “You just have to push through the awkward”
- “You have to do what you want to be asked to do what you want to do”
- “You have to be purposeful”
- www.ericholtzclaw.com– Connect with Eric Holtzclaw
- Laddering: Unlocking the Potential of Consumer Behavior – Eric’s book on what it takes to successfully establish, grow and nurture a business.
- 3 Steps to Linkedin Mastery – Learn how to build your influence and download our free 3-step digital guide to leverage Linkedin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.