From doing garage sales at 10 years old to starting and growing an event, marketing and management business to a multimillion dollar company before he was 25 years old, Daniel Priestley has always been an entrepreneur.
But unlike many entrepreneurs, he takes a unique approach to what it takes to have a successful business.
Passion and commitment are key, but he believes that no amount of those 2 things can overcome a poorly designed business.
And after working with thousands of businesses, he knows exactly how to design a business that not only fits your personality and lifestyle but can also help you reach the goals and levels you aspire to.
Definitely a lot to learn from this episode of The Influencers Podcast with Daniel Priestley.
- Learn the 5 things all influencers have in common.
- The common mistakes people make with pitching their businesses.
- The 3 separate pitches that are important to business.
- Why the most unique advantage in today’s market is actually caring about the results you get for your clients.
- “Pitching is not therapy. Give a pitch that’s clear and credible. It’s not a guessing game. People should immediately get it.”
- “Pitching is not about throwing yourself at someone.”
- “There’s no such thing as an elevator pitch that gets someone to pull their cheque book out and write a $100,000 investment cheque.”
- “A big part of it was understanding the limitations of what I could deliver to people and setting rules around how many clients I could take on.”
- “As soon as you select your clients it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
- “When you really care, you don’t put barriers between you and your clients.”
- Dent Global – Connect with Daniel Priestley and learn more about their business accelerator programs and events.
- Become A Key Person of Influence – Receive a free copy of Daniel’s book
- Discover Your Influencer Score – Take the free influence test
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future
- Evernote – note taking tool
- Tony Robbins Personal Power
- Huffington Post: The Inclination Point
- 3 Steps to Linkedin Mastery – Learn how to build your influence and download our free 3-step digital guide to leverage Linkedin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own or don’t have the time to execute, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.