From doing garage sales at 10 years old to starting and growing an event, marketing and management business to a multimillion dollar company before he was 25 years old, Daniel Priestley has always been an entrepreneur.
But unlike many entrepreneurs, he takes a unique approach to what it takes to have a successful business.
Passion and commitment are key, but he believes that no amount of those 2 things can overcome a poorly designed business.
And after working with thousands of businesses, he knows exactly how to design a business that not only fits your personality and lifestyle but can also help you reach the goals and levels you aspire to.
Definitely a lot to learn from this episode of The Influencers Podcast with Daniel Priestley.
- Learn the 5 things all influencers have in common.
- The common mistakes people make with pitching their businesses.
- The 3 separate pitches that are important to business.
- Why the most unique advantage in today’s market is actually caring about the results you get for your clients.
- “Pitching is not therapy. Give a pitch that’s clear and credible. It’s not a guessing game. People should immediately get it.”
- “Pitching is not about throwing yourself at someone.”
- “There’s no such thing as an elevator pitch that gets someone to pull their cheque book out and write a $100,000 investment cheque.”
- “A big part of it was understanding the limitations of what I could deliver to people and setting rules around how many clients I could take on.”
- “As soon as you select your clients it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
- “When you really care, you don’t put barriers between you and your clients.”
- Dent Global – Connect with Daniel Priestley and learn more about their business accelerator programs and events.
- Become A Key Person of Influence – Receive a free copy of Daniel’s book
- Discover Your Influencer Score – Take the free influence test
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future
- Evernote – note taking tool
- Tony Robbins Personal Power
- Huffington Post: The Inclination Point
- 3 Steps to Linkedin Mastery – Learn how to build your influence and download our free 3-step digital guide to leverage Linkedin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.