Jeff is a digital entrepreneur, marketing blogger, speaker and best-selling author on “8 Key Steps to Blogging Mastery”.
His website attracts more than 5 million unique visitors per year. His site JeffBullas.com was ranked in 2015 by Forbes as the No.1 blog for business.
Originally starting off from a passion project out of curiosity on the impact of social media in 2008, Jeff was inspired by Tim Ferriss’ book “ 4 hour work week” and a blog post by Hubspot on the relationship between business and blogging.
He was particularly intrigued by how social media has become a part of people’s daily lives. Jeff started his blog to share his observations on social media which leads to his career as a digital entrepreneur and influencer.
- Why social marketers get trapped in the “shiny new toy syndrome” & fail in converting traffic to sales
- How online influence landed Jeff a paid speaking gig without any personal connections
- The 3-step path to building influence
- Challenges faced in building an online presence
- The importance of social networks in providing validation
- “You need to create valuable content that adds value to your readers and viewers”
- “Build an audience before you need them”
- “It’s not about building a business, It’s building a business designed for your life”
- “Content should inform, educate, inspire and entertain, if you can do all 4 at the same time, you are a great creator”
- www.jeffbullas.com – For more details on Jeff’s works and download his free e-book on how to master blogging
- 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The 3 Steps To LinkedIn Mastery: Free Video & Guide – Learn how to build your influence and download our 3-step digital guide to leverage linkedlin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.