Meet Joshua Steimle, founder and CEO of MWI, a digital marketing agency with offices in the US and Asia.
Joshua Steimle is a speaker, writer, and entrepreneur based in Shenzhen, China.
He’s the son of a NASA rocket scientist who started as a public school art teacher but ended up starting his own web design firm before he even graduated from college.
He has written over 200 articles for publications like Forbes Inc, Mashable, TechCrunch, Entrepreneur and Time.
His book, Chief Marketing Officers at Work was recognized in Success Magazine as one of the 5 Best Business Books of 2016.
He was recognized as one of 25 Marketing Influencers To Watch in 2017 by Forbes and ranked #7 on Richtopia’s list of Top 100 Most Influential CMOs.
In this podcast, we have a chat with Josh and find out how he built his influence through digital marketing online.
- The benefits and disadvantages of having a business partner.
- Josh shares an insight into the startup scene in Shenzhen, China and why he moved there to build his business.
- Obstacles Josh faced building his influence
- The significance of building “old fashion” relationships
- How you can validate your ideas
- How to become a Forbes contributor
- “I can do it..these guys ain’t geniuses, they’re smart but they ain’t geniuses”
- “I was destined to become an entrepreneur”
- “When you build a relationship all sorts of amazing things happen”
- Josh’s website– Connect with Josh
- Influencer Inc – Josh’s FB Group
- How will measure your life – Josh favourite book at the moment.
- Getting things done – Book by David Allan
- 3 Steps to Linkedin Mastery – Learn how to build your influence and download our free 3-step digital guide to leverage Linkedin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own or don’t have the time to execute, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.