Tony Hughes is an international keynote speaker with thirty years of sales leadership experience and holds personal and team sales records that have never been broken.
He is the #1 influencer for professional selling in Asia-Pacific and is also a best selling author of The Joshua Principle, Leadership secrets of selling.
Tony is a contributor for Top Sales Magazine and other publications and websites.
If you’ve been struggling with sales then this podcast is perfect for you.
- Why consistency is important to build a successful business
- Why Linkedln is a great tool for sales
- Steps to become an influencer
- Why building an authentic brand is important
- What to think about when writing content
- Strategies for building a following on LinkedIn
- Selling tips for online success
- “If you want consistent results, you got to have consistent activity and you have to execute that activity no matter what ”
- “There is no simple thing …trusted advisers is built over time.”
- “Attach your brand with people who have a big following”.
- “I just turned the damn TV off.. a lot of of is just a waste of time on TV”.
- Website – Connect with Tony Hughes
- LinkedIn – Tony Linkedin
- RsvpSelling – Tony’s business-to-business (B2B) selling program
- Buffer – Content Scheduling tool
- Platform – Book on building and creating a powerful platform
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR – Book on how to use social media and marketing to reach buyers directly