Tony Hughes is an international keynote speaker with thirty years of sales leadership experience and holds personal and team sales records that have never been broken.
He is the #1 influencer for professional selling in Asia-Pacific and is also a best selling author of The Joshua Principle, Leadership secrets of selling.
Tony is a contributor for Top Sales Magazine and other publications and websites.
If you’ve been struggling with sales then this podcast is perfect for you.
- Why consistency is important to build a successful business
- Why Linkedln is a great tool for sales
- Steps to become an influencer
- Why building an authentic brand is important
- What to think about when writing content
- Strategies for building a following on LinkedIn
- Selling tips for online success
- “If you want consistent results, you got to have consistent activity and you have to execute that activity no matter what ”
- “There is no simple thing …trusted advisers is built over time.”
- “Attach your brand with people who have a big following”.
- “I just turned the damn TV off.. a lot of of is just a waste of time on TV”.
- Website – Connect with Tony Hughes
- LinkedIn – Tony Linkedin
- RsvpSelling – Tony’s business-to-business (B2B) selling program
- Buffer – Content Scheduling tool
- Platform – Book on building and creating a powerful platform
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR – Book on how to use social media and marketing to reach buyers directly
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own or don’t have the time to execute, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.