Jamie Turner is the Founder of the 60 Second Marketer, an online community for marketers around the globe and CEO of Sixty (Marketing Optimisation), a digital marketing agency.
He is also a marketing keynote speaker and is a regular guest on CNN and HLN on the topics of social, mobile and digital media.
Jamie’s the co-author of Go Mobile, written with Jeanne Hopkins, V.P. of Marketing at HubSpot and How to Make Money with Social Media, written with Dr. Reshma Shah of Emory University.
Here’s what we talk about today:
- How to generate leads through a blog
- Why understanding your personality traits can lead to happiness and success
- Steps and tips to become an influencer in marketing
- Why being an author can contribute to your success
- Steps on how to get speaking gigs
- How visualisation can help manifest success
- “I see things and I don’t think they are that complex.”
- “I want to blog today because I want to teach other people how to do what I know how to do.”
- “Failure is as important as success”
- “Breaking through the clutter by taking the bad event and turning it into positive.”
- 60secondmarketer – Jamie’s website on marketing tools and tips
- Go Mobile – a book on how to Set-up, run, and measure successful mobile media marketing campaigns
- How to Make Money with Social Media – a book on practical strategies and proven execution techniques for driving maximum value from social media marketing.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – a book on how to align with the subtle yet powerful, unseen forces that affect the flow of money in our lives
- 3 Steps to Linkedin Mastery – Learn how to build your influence and download our free 3-step digital guide to leverage Linkedin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own or don’t have the time to execute, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.