Neil Patel is an entrepreneur who has started and built 4 multi-million dollar companies such as Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics, a data analytics tool that enables enterprise to understand customer behavior and drive growth.
Neil is recognised as the one of the Top 100 Entrepreneurs under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the Top 100 Entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by The United Nations
- The importance of consistency in your products or service offered by your business
- How to find a suitable marketing strategy
- The importance of knowing your strengths and applying it to your business
- Why influence is important in an online marketing sphere
- The importance of picking the right business opportunity which suits your life
- “The key strategy is doing a lot of different things but more importantly is doing them consistently”
- “You find things aren’t always working the way you want. The only way to fix that is to just keep testing the waters and try new things until you find something that works”
- “When it comes to building influence, people are looking for a specific strategy. There is no strategy that is right or wrong”
- “The biggest obstacle is yourself”
- www.neilpatel.com – For more information on Neil’s work and services offered
- Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum – Neil’s new guide to finding success and fearlessly outsmarting the system
- www.linkfluencer.com/free-linkedin-training/ – Learn how to build your influence and download our 3 step digital guide to leverage linkedlin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.