Erik Qualman is a number one bestselling author and motivational speaker whose message has reached over 23 million people in 44 countries.
His socialnomics works have been featured on “60 Minutes”, Wall Street Journal and used by the National Guard to NASA. His book “Digital Leader” had propelled him to be the 2nd Most Likeable Author, behind JK Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series.
His career in public speaking took off after a publisher was impressed with his presentation on his book “Socialnomics” in 2009.
In this episode, Erik shares his insights on how influence can be built by focusing on your strengths, embracing challenges and being your true self.
- Why being interested in the people you meet is a key step to build your influence
- The importance of social media in spreading influence
- How setbacks and losses in business helps you in the long run
- Importance of loving and embracing your true self
- The 3 stages of building influence
- Why you should embrace the challenges and hurdles that comes in your way
- Importance of incorporating your “WHY” in your sales pitch
- “If you spend time getting interested in people, then they will get interested in you”
- “It is not what you do, it is who you are doing it for”
- “It takes a lot of grinding and a lot of hustle to achieve success”
- “Things happen for you, not to you”
- “It is exhausting to be someone else”
- “Influence doesn’t need to be in a public domain”
ErikQualman.com– Connect with Erik and learn more about his work
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.