Meet James Schramko, founder of SuperFastBusiness.
For the first 20 years of his business life, he worked for companies such as Mercedes Benz, Vodafone and General Motors.
Then in 2005 he ventured into internet marketing and after trial and error was able to earn $100,000 as an affiliate from a single product.
Using the insights he learned from over 10 years in internet marketing, including building a million dollar SEO company and selling millions of dollars of his own products and services, he created a resource rich community to share what he had learned with others.
If you do anything online or planning to… then you must listen to this interview.
- How and why James left a $300K per year job to start his own business, and was able to transition in 2.5 years.
- Top 3 tips for shifting from a 9-5 into starting your own business.
- Why being a grinder/hustler isn’t for everybody, and why you need to know what lifestyle you’re trying to create first.
- How to assume a position of authority in a micro-niche and establish industry credibility
- The power of experimenting and using actual case studies to build credibility and teach others.
- What effect being an influencer has had on James’ life and career.
- Top 3 things to avoid when building your personal brand and influence.
- “I never set out to be an influencer.”
- “Be a publisher and be confident with your material.”
- “People worry about people stealing their products and uploading to pirate sites. Their biggest problem is that a lot of people have never heard of them.”
- “Start by really serving your customers well and getting great results. Word of mouth will really kick in.”
- “If you do a great job of influence, and you have a good marketing working for you then you don’t have to be a pressure sales person.”
- “It’s about doing the right things, not the most things.”
- “If you fail the brand it’s almost irrecoverable.”
- Superfast Business – Connect with James Schramko and discover how you can create six, seven and eight figure businesses from someone who’s done it.
- Silver Circle – A high performance coaching group run by James.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
- Winning through Intimidation: How to Be the Victor, Not the Victim, in Business and in Life by Robert Ringer
- 3 Steps to Linkedin Mastery – Learn how to build your influence and download our free 3-step digital guide to leverage Linkedin to gain mass media, partnership opportunities and leads.
If you love this episode, but still a little uncertain about going out building your influence on your own or don’t have the time to execute, we definitely recommend checking out our campaign management service.
Through this we’ll work with you closely to get your positioning right, then start running campaigns on your behalf to really build you influence in your market.
To find out more check out the service by following this link.